John W. Phillips is an experienced keynote speaker and some of his engagements have included:
- Keynote Speaker: 2014 Memorial Day — The American Legion 2014 Memorial Day Event
- Keynote Speaker: Boots to Loafers and the Value of Company Business Resource Groups in the Workplace — Merck
- Keynote Speaker: 2014 Veterans Day — Social Security Administration Veterans Day Event
If you want John to speak at your event and the venue is located within the State of Georgia, the minimum requirement is to purchase 15 copies of Boots to Loafers, Finding Your New True North. This is to simply offset all of the personal expenses for round trip transportation and lodging. It is best to connect directly with John to discuss specifics. Information he will need is as follows:
- Venue type
- Who is the audience?
- How many people are expected?
- Will there be other speakers?
- Is there a specific topic?
- Will there be AV support?
- Contact name, phone number and e-mail address